HOW TO REACH THE ISLAND
Daily flights that last roughly one hour are available from Athens. In the summer, the island is connected with Charter flights. The airport ¨Ioannis Kapodistrias¨ is 2 km outside Corfu town.
Domestic flights are also available connecting Corfu with:
- Kefallinia (duration 95 minutes)
- Zante (duration 120 minutes)
- Lefkas (duration 25 minutes)
- Thessaloniki (duration 55 minutes)
The island is connected coastwise with Italy by differences Italian and Greek shipping companies (Minoan, Hellenic, Anek, Superfast, Blue Star, Ventouris…) with departure from Venice, Ankona, Bari, and Mprintizi.
Moreover for Corfu to Athens (7/8 hours), Thessalonica (8 hours) and reversely via Igoumenitsa are executed itineraries all year with buses.
Buses from Corfu connect daily with Athens, Patras, Thessalonica and other cities of Greece.
Long distance bus routes can be connected from the island of Corfu.
- Corfu Branch Tel. 0030 26610 30627,
- Athens Branch Tel: 0030 21 0 5129443,
- Thessalonica Branch. Tel: 0030 231 0 528600